Saturday, March 19, 2011

FEEL THE POWER, NEW CONCEPT AD

















Its well said concept is the backbone of your design. Here I come with my another design. This is totally a concept ad which describes the product very well. my client  target in this design was to show my zym the best one. The one whcih can make you more energetic. I conceptualized and make this design after lots of research and at last very clearly i been able to show what I want , what my client needs and what my concept demands.
THIS IS A DESIGN WITH WEIGHT for me.... :)

FEEL THE POWER


 visit me company page @ pixalmate exhibition stall designer and fabricator bangalore 





Graphics, designer in delhi, 2d designer, graphics designer, freelance  graphics designer in delhi, Photoshop designer,  

No comments:

Post a Comment