Sunday, March 13, 2011

First Graphics Designing Work for PETOGEN TABLET






































www.pixalmate.com














The First ever freelance project in Graphics, and the client was from US. What could I expect more in the beginning of my career.  This project is totally medical based project, the product “PETOGEN” a contraception pill for women, a biggest challenge for me ever as I didn’t had idea about this, and thus I spent lots of time to understand the product in the beginning. Which took more than 3 hrs . Then the challenge is what to show, why to show and how to show. I start brainstorming; I am telling you really it’s very tough when you have to work on such a project with which you are not used to. A lot of research and after lots of time that I given to Photo shop finally I decided what I have to and after a whole day research and observation I conceptualized and designed these two designs for my client which got one shot approved. It was one of the challenging projects till in my life. I enjoyed it



 visit me company page @ pixalmate exhibition stall designer and fabricator bangalore 



Graphics, designer in delhi, 2d designer, graphics designer, freelance  graphics designer in delhi, Photoshop designer,  



No comments:

Post a Comment