First Graphics Designing Work for PETOGEN TABLET






































www.pixalmate.com














The First ever freelance project in Graphics, and the client was from US. What could I expect more in the beginning of my career.  This project is totally medical based project, the product “PETOGEN” a contraception pill for women, a biggest challenge for me ever as I didn’t had idea about this, and thus I spent lots of time to understand the product in the beginning. Which took more than 3 hrs . Then the challenge is what to show, why to show and how to show. I start brainstorming; I am telling you really it’s very tough when you have to work on such a project with which you are not used to. A lot of research and after lots of time that I given to Photo shop finally I decided what I have to and after a whole day research and observation I conceptualized and designed these two designs for my client which got one shot approved. It was one of the challenging projects till in my life. I enjoyed it



 visit me company page @ pixalmate exhibition stall designer and fabricator bangalore 



Graphics, designer in delhi, 2d designer, graphics designer, freelance  graphics designer in delhi, Photoshop designer,  



Popular posts from this blog

MAXIMA PROFILE STALL FOR AN E COMMERCE COMPANY FOR UPCOMING EVENT IN DELHI