Thursday, March 3, 2011

Organizing an event and a Exhibition Stand

Organizing a event or handling a exhibition stand  is really difficult, may be I always work from behind the screen for creative part of the work but I really love to do some brain storming, theme, stage, entrance, decor elements. Then I change the changes till it become best creative. After all I feel pound when 100’s of people or clients appreciate my work. Proud moments for me when I see them admiring my job.



Grossery  of the post- Event designer , theme designer ,Delhi 3D designer, Exhibition designer, stall designer, stage , entrance , decor elements, clients, jobs, Delhi  3D freelancer,Arena multimedia,

7 comments:

  1. It's a very difficult work to maintained a impressive speech stand for your organization's employees for any types of promotional work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just look at your website.you have done awesome work in exhibitions
    and gr8 to see that you do custom and portable type of work because i do same and i have full knowledge of this structure like high line, expo,pop-up stand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool idea! Thanks for posting this.
    Really its amazing information about Exhibition Stand
    Awesome job !!! well done keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful!! What a blog, I have read. Here, you have great opportunity to learn in a fabulous manner. Blogger has described everything in a very effective manner, so that you could get information, as what you want? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks a lot for your valuable comment.

    ReplyDelete