Saturday, December 18, 2010

Creative exhibition design VS costing


A creative stall can be good in looks, concepts, colors, structure, materials, but what if costing is too high
and client cannot afford it. Cost minimization is a major factor which I m facing in my design. I m trying
to give all my thoughts for the design of a  stall for making it good and I am also using some cut-outs, therma coal shape to minimize the cost, but when it comes to portable stall that all things don’t work because  these things can't be reusable.


When area is too big and budget is too less then it is really tough job to create a low cost portable stall.
It is like crating a thought out of the box but the only condition is that, you have to be inside the box and
design, isn't it funny, but still I am doing it and Loving it.



 visit me company page @ pixalmate exhibition stall designer and fabricator bangalore 

No comments:

Post a Comment